OK, so it's been 1 week since this weight loss journey began. I have been really good in the foods I'm eating...just maybe need to cut back some more. I'm walking 1/2 mile to 1 mile a day....that's 1/2 mile to 1 mile more than I was doing the week before. Also doing some butt exercises my daughter showed me.....
Last night's dinner was the best of the week: Bed of Arugula topped with a small grilled pork chop and a cup of roasted butternut squash and broccoli....it was so yummy!
I'm drinking at least 96 oz. of water every day...some days more. It's a good thing I love water so much!
Now it's the weekend and we usually go out to dinner, but I've decided for 2 weeks, we'll eat at home until I feel comfortable or trust myself enough to choose wisely......I hope Tootsie is doing well....we call each other every other day to check our progress.
Until next time....Pudgy
No comments:
Post a Comment